When construction or renovation work in London is over, turn to Cleaner Than Ever for the comprehensive after builders cleaning service. We will send a team of heavy-duty cleaning specialists to your location who will use modern equipment and techniques to make the place pristine. This service is suitable for a wide range of properties while no job is too big or too small for we are REAL specialists.
Equipment and Technology Used For The Builders Clean Service
This service from Cleaner Than Ever involves the use of professional industrial equipment such as high-performance vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, pressure washers and more. On the other hand, all detergents used in cleaning after building work are not available in every-day stores. This way Fantastic Cleaners ensures the highest professional standard for post-construction and post-renovation clean up of your property.
About The After Builders Cleaners
All professionals at Cleaner Than Evert are vetted, experienced, and have undergone extensive professional training. In addition, the pros are CIS registered, and also, you can request technicians who hold CSCS.
NOTE: Important Requirements For Construction Site Cleaning
Any building work must come to an end before your full building cleaning takes place. Also, the cleaners will need access to running hot water and electricity. Bear in mind that this is an hourly-based service so depending on the size and condition of your property we can provide an estimation of duration. If the technicians need more time or they finish faster we are happy to amend the price accordingly as long as it covers the minimum call out charge. Detergents and equipment are included in the price. After builders cleaning is not a substitute to end of tenancy cleaning.
The following areas are cleaned as part of the service:
- Deep hoovering and mopping of all floors in order to remove paint spots and plaster;
- Internal cleaning of windows, sills, and frames;
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards, doors, door frames, fixtures, switches and sockets;
- Deep cleaning of the entire home, including fixtures like shelves and cupboards (they have to be emptied out in advance);
- De-liming and de-scaling of kitchen and bathroom tiles;
- All surfaces and woodwork are thoroughly cleaned and polished;
- Deep cleaning of toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers and other bathroom fixtures;
- Deep cleaning of all floors and stairs;
- External cleaning of kitchen appliances;
- For professional cleaning of carpets, sofa and upholstery cleaning you can book combined cleaning services for preferential rates.
As part of the After Builders cleaning service the appliances are cleaned on the outside only. If they are brand new and unused the team could wipe them over on the inside as well. In case the appliances are old and used ones please note we can offer two options:
- deep appliance cleaning at reduced rates (using dip tank method of cleaning and dismantling the removable parts)
- the technicians could clean the appliances on the inside without dismantling them (this might lead to additional hours needed to complete the service to a standard)