- We dispatch a professional mobile carpet cleaner equipped with all the gear and detergents required;
- The specialist determines the best cleaning technique for your specific type of fabric;
- The highly-skilled technician power-vacuums and removes dry soil and dirt off your carpeting;
- A specialised pre-conditioning solution is applied to existing stains and dirt marks;
- Afterwards, the cleaner proceeds with the appropriate cleaning method;
- Finally, your textile floor covering is spotlessly clean and left to dry.
- We offer carpet sanitisation, eliminating 99.99% of all germs and bacteria.
1. Hot water extraction carpet cleaning (HWE) / Professional steam cleaning:
A deep carpet cleaning via the hot water extraction technique is far more advanced than a regular steam treatment. This steam-based extraction procedure is the most effective for washing grimy carpets, rugs, and mats in the comfort of your home.
Pressurised HWE will rejuvenate, remove accumulated dirt, and tackle the wide spectrum of germs in your doormat, car carpet or large rug. Steam extraction takes care of household spills, pet stains and helps you get rid of unpleasant odours, and even dust mites.
The results? Hot water extraction carpet cleaning leaves you with a perfectly clean rug that air-dries in hours! Thanks to the Scotchgard™ Stain Protection which comes for FREE your carpet will be protected for the next 6 months. This is residential carpet cleaning at its finest!
NOW you can order Carpet Sanitisation to eliminate 99.99% of all viruses and bacteria!
Carpet sanitisation is performed with strong, EN1276 tested detergents that are pre-sprayed and left on the surface for 15 minutes. During this time the product works against the bacteria, viruses, algae and fungi. Afterwards, the fabric is cleaned with hot water extraction.
2. Low moisture (ADVANCED) / Dry carpet cleaning:
In case of a delicate floor covering, the carpet cleaning professionals can apply the specialised dry chem treatment.
The powder solution is 100% compatible with natural fibres such as silk, swivel, and seagrass. And since no hot water steam is involved, there is absolutely no risk of shrinkage!
Chem-dry carpet cleaning is suitable for other fine or water-sensitive fabrics such as sisal, jute, cotton, velvet, oriental rugs, Persian, and oriental kilims too. Book dry carpet cleaning service - the high-end professional method that is eco and allergy safe.
What is the approximate drying time? Almost immediately after the service.
Known as the Hot Water Extraction (HWE) method, this technique is also known as "steam cleaning". Although more advanced than regular steam treatments, the pressurised hot water extraction (PHWE) method uses high pressure for agitation, and hot water to increase the reaction rate. Here's how it happens:
- A high-performance unit “injects” hot water steam deep down to the very fibre of your textile floor covering;
- Simultaneously, a suction attachment is at work to remove up to 95% of moisture and dislodged unsanitary agents.